This Page

has been moved to new address

Laura Story - Blessings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Laura Story - Blessings

This Page

has been moved to new address

Laura Story - Blessings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Laura Story - Blessings

Monday, March 14, 2011

Laura Story - Blessings

On Saturday, I was on my way to a fabric store with my family. (One of my favorite things to do!) We were singing to the Christian radio station and this song came on:





It spoke to my heart immediately so I sat in the parking lot waiting to go inside so that I could hear it to the end. As I sat there, I felt the presence of God and His Spirit washed over me like a flood. God is always here. but sometimes I feel His presence more than others and it is so reassuring. He is my Father. No need to fear.

Please take the time to listen to it! (Remember to pause my playlist at the bottom of this page.) You WILL be blessed! I listened to it again this morning while rocking Emma in my arms. Tears flooded my eyes as all the trials in my life came back to mind...all the pain...all the lessons learned...all the silent moments with God. You see, we only see the surface of most people, even our friends and family. But God sees it all. Every ugly truth and every desperate cry. I am convinced that there is much we try to hide behind. We fear what others think. We fear we won't look as if we have it all together. But God knows the real story. He peels all of our layers back and then He's there waiting for us to come cry out to Him in our desperate need.


Psalm 109:21-23

21 But you, Sovereign LORD,
help me for your name’s sake;
out of the goodness of your love, deliver me.
22 For I am poor and needy,
and my heart is wounded within me.
23 I fade away like an evening shadow;
I am shaken off like a locust.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Susanna | Revisionary Life said...

Thank you for posting this song . . . I've become quite attached to it. http://learning-2-see.blogspot.com/2011/10/thousand-sleepless-nights.html

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home