This Page

has been moved to new address

Preparations for the big 3!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Preparations for the big 3!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Preparations for the big 3!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Preparations for the big 3!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Preparations for the big 3!

I was going through my day planner last night and realized we are leaving on a jet plane for SC next Friday. Hmmm...somehow that totally snuck up on me. And it hit like a ton of bricks - get your act together now girl! We have a 3-day beach trip planned for Kiawah Island the morning after we fly in. A birthday party planned for Emma girl Friday evening while we're there. Graduation and festivities for 2 of my sisters on Saturday. Not to mention all my favorite people and places I want to catch up with while we're back in town. So I scribbled furiously in that day planner and I'm completely planned out for a while now.

This is today's list:
*Write thank you note
*Run
*Complete blog post
*Make some products for website
*Cut Keller's fingernails
*Do school work with girls
*Work on Bible study
*Schedule dentist appointments
*Declutter kid's clothes and closet

Parties around our house are no small ordeal. Just my family alone totals 21 people: that includes my siblings, my parents, and my own little family. And we're not stopping there. Emma Claire shared a few of her friends that she wanted to include. And we have some out of town family that will be there as well. Should be lots of fun, but lots of work!

I'm trying to go against my nature and get as much done for the party before we leave. It's an Under the Sea theme since Emma is totally into animals, specifically water creatures. The invitations got sent out last week.


I used fabric, thread, and twine I had on hand. I spent about $4 on scrapbook paper and envelopes from Hobby Lobby.

And some of the pennant banners I made for our Easter party were created with Emma Claire's party in mind. I'll reuse those since I've got "green" fever.



I found some white terry cloth fabric at Wal Mart on clearance for $3.00 a yard about a week ago and I snatched up every last bit of it. I'm creating some party favors for the kiddos with this steal of a deal and I'm pumped about it!


My hubby and I are working the late night hours on my business after the girlies are tucked in their beds and Keller is swaddled for the night. He sleeps in his bassinet in our bathroom and we are now officially looking for a house to rent. Starting to feel just a little cramped now that the weather's nicer, the kids are bigger, and my craft stuff is quite literally taking over our 11oo square foot apartment. God and I have had many talks about it. If you think of it, please pray that we'll find something in our price range.

And while the girlies are preoccupied with smelling fake flowers and plants in our dining area, I'm officially going to start getting my act together.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2011 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Jordan Boesch said...

Well I feel better that we're not the only ones who put the new baby to sleep in the bathroom ;-) ....we've lived in tiny apartments since we've been married, and the quietest darkest place in every one where the baby would actually sleep was always in the bathroom... =)

I'll be praying about you guys renting a house! We are really hoping Luke gets a well-deserved promotion soon (he's been trained for a manager for about 6 months now, and just waiting for a job to open up) and once he does we can move forward with buying a house! I know how much you covet the extra room while you're renting!!!! This is by far the largest place we've rented, at 950 sq ft but the smallest was a room!

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home