This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend in Missouri: Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Weekend in Missouri: Part 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend in Missouri: Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Weekend in Missouri: Part 1

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend in Missouri: Part 1

We left at 7 am on Saturday morning (later than we planned, but you know how that goes) and drove to a small town in Missouri to meet up with friends. What a beautiful drive let me tell you! The morning was new, foggy, and breezy. The kids were happy pointing out cows and horses while munching on waffles.

Align Center
It was Keller's best time of the day - he was content and took a long nap. The girls read their books...

Our first stop was in a rural area of Missouri. While I fed Keller, Steven took the girls outside of the little gas station to run around and burn some energy off. They collected dandelions and sticks in their pajamas and pointed out airplanes...






I get a kick out of the cowboys out here. =)

The girls were so ready to be done driving by the time we reached Russellville. They were thrilled to have Silas and Miles for playmates when we got to the Ellis' house. They played so well with eachother out on the patio with sidewalk chalk, even managing to squeeze in an escape while they were out there. =)


Jesse was so sweet to play with Shiloh.


Ignore the weird look on my face here, but we had such a good time talking and catching up. We had chicken tacos for dinner with pound cake, strawberries, and whipped cream for dessert. Delicious! Wish I had pictures, but sometimes wrangling the kiddos takes precedence. Took a trip up to Starbucks with Aeryn and Jesse after dinner while the Hallorans watched the girls. We laughed a lot and enjoyed the calm. Thank you, Halloran family! We love you guys!

Look at that ornery smile!

The three musketeers. =)

Aeryn was in my wedding three and a half years ago. Isn't she just beautiful?!

*******************************************************************

We stayed in Lebanon that night and slept very well. Thank goodness the kids are all usually good sleepers and we can sleep pretty well in one hotel room without everyone waking each other up in domino fashion.

Baths were in order the next morning. While I assure you we love bath time, it can get feisty. I'm usually the referee/photographer of fights like these...

and the manager of this little destroyer...


and the appreciator of moments like these...

Continental breakfasts are a big deal to this mamma. I love to cook; however, it does get old sometimes and a break is wonderful! But you see those two girlies? They are great helpers in the kitchen. And you see that handsome man? He's a great helper in general.

And Keller is just great at looking cute and chillin' - I think he looks like a little beach bum here in his shorts. It was over 80 degrees this weekend and we were taking it all in. It does make me nervous about the summers out here though....

The next part of our trip I will post on later because I have some old pictures I need to pull up and lots of new pictures, plus I think I just heard my baby wake up and I would like to get a little sewing accomplished since the girls are getting along at the moment. Whoops! Moment gone. It was a beautiful sight let me tell you.

************************************************************


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home