This Page

has been moved to new address

Artichoke Bites

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Artichoke Bites

This Page

has been moved to new address

Artichoke Bites

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Artichoke Bites

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Artichoke Bites




These are addicting! They are good cold or hot and I've been eating them 24/7. I'm serious. I got done making a fresh batch when Tammy got here late at night last week and they did not last long! I got this recipe from Darby over at flythroughourwindow. She has some other good lookin' recipes I'm going to try out. I'm attempting to branch out here lately and try some new things. The winners get posted on here. So please know if they're on here...they are pretty darn good!

Artichoke Bites

Serves 8
1 {8 oz can} artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
1 cup {4 oz} shredded Cheddar cheese
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 envelope of Italian salad dressing mix {I used Good Seasons}
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 ready-made pizza crust {like Boboli, but I found a wonderful thin crust pizza crust in the bakery at Walmart}

Preheat oven to 400°. Place artichokes, shredded Cheddar, mayonnaise, salad dressing, and Parmesan together in large bowl and mix well. Spread evenly over the pizza crust. Bake for 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly. Let cool and cut into bite-size pieces.

Thought this picture was amusing...


Shiloh was swiping bites while I was trying to get a picture. =) That's my girl!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home