This Page

has been moved to new address

Purchases and Presents

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Purchases and Presents

This Page

has been moved to new address

Purchases and Presents

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Purchases and Presents

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Purchases and Presents

I confess. I have not even begun to work on the girls room yet this week. Shame on me I know! I'll just pull a few late nighters here in the next few days before "Gramma Tamma" arrives so we can have it looking spiffy for her. However, I did do a little shopping over the weekend and check out a few of the things I picked up. They are undergoing renovation tomorrow.




I have not been a complete slacker. I've been working on lots of these...





and a variety of these...





...all weekend and stayed up till 1am last night/this morning so I could get them sent in the mail today. (You should have seen me and my little ducklings all lined up in the post office. :) People are so kind to open doors for me and things. It makes my day when people go out of their way for us tired mammas with little ones in tow.)

Anyway, Steven was gone overnight on a business trip. Emma and Keller were snuggled up in our huge bed asleep while I worked. So why not stay up late? (Uh, because you have to get up every few hrs. to feed your snuggle bug and the kiddos don't know that you went to bed past your bedtime so they're going to wake up at the regular ole' time anyway.)

I didn't talk myself out of it, but a few diet cokes today did the trick. Me and my kiddos even managed to squeeze a trip in to Chick-fil-A for milkshakes and an afternoon at the park in celebration of Daddy coming back tonight from his trip. We missed you Daddy!

Emma sort of helped me wrap our gifts. She loved the part where I took the scissors and slid them along the table while cutting the paper. Amazing what amuses children! I love how Emma wants to help me with everything. We have some good conversations during these times. I try to let her help as much as I can and teach her as we go. I try so hard not to get frustrated, but sometimes I slip. She's my artsy one and loves all things crafty. A girl after my own heart! We really are buddies and I can't wait to see how her creativity grows and how she uses her God-given gifts.




I hope all of my fellow Grace moms enjoy them! I will miss getting to see all of the new babies...what joyful times new babies bring!

And speaking of new babies...I happen to love mine...a LOT! And I got pictures back today from Kara and this one is my favorite:


He was 12 days old here and isn't he just absolutely precious?!!! I could gush all day about how adorable I think he is and what sweetness and joy he brings to my life. There is just something so wonderful about having a little newborn around. God sure knows how to dump the goodness on us, doesn't He?!

Well, I'm off to a good night's rest (hopefully) so I can focus on the girlies' room tomorrow. I'm sure they will be helping so we'll see how productive we can be.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Hannah R. said...

Love the pics!! Praying for you today as you raise your babies for His glory today...Love ya! :o)

 
At March 17, 2011 at 6:34 PM , Blogger luckyjayne said...

I love everything about that picture! Also, my flower is so perfect! Thank you, thank you! The little baby sets are so cute too. I prayed for you today as I prepared to spackle a closet. :)

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home