This Page

has been moved to new address

It Was A Good Evening

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: It Was A Good Evening

This Page

has been moved to new address

It Was A Good Evening

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: It Was A Good Evening

Thursday, June 2, 2011

It Was A Good Evening

Steven called me all excited and asked, "What are your plans for tonight?" By the sound of his voice, it sounded like I should clear my schedule. And boy was I ever so glad I did!
He took me to what looked like The-Goodwill-Hub-of-Oklahoma. It was huge! Not a lot of furniture, but tons and tons of clothes, a library full of books, and shoes galore. And look what I spotted 10 minutes before they were about to close...
They're not Lucchese, but they're pretty fine leather, my size, and in great condition. So I just knew the Lord wanted me to have them for $15. ;-) {Besides, Steven liked them on me anyway.} They just need new insoles, and I'll be good to go!
I know some people are not gun-ho about thrift stores. But they are...frankly...my favorite. I don't buy some things from there, but my theory is this: if it can be cleaned up pretty well or washed - why on earth not?!
Get. over. it. people!
Enough said about that. :-)

********
A few other favorite finds...
{Brand new book for the girlies.}
{Silver tray that I need to fill, but it is so pretty!}
{Pants for Shiloh from Paris.}
I want to hold a photo shoot of her in them if she will cooperate. Considering the fact that she has been anything but cooperative the past few days it doesn't look promising.

Happy Thrifting!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home