This Page

has been moved to new address

Charlotte: Getaway, Paper, Design

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Charlotte: Getaway, Paper, Design

This Page

has been moved to new address

Charlotte: Getaway, Paper, Design

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Charlotte: Getaway, Paper, Design

Friday, May 20, 2011

Charlotte: Getaway, Paper, Design


Steven and I stole away with Keller for a little getaway to Charlotte, NC. It was the perfect recuperation from traveling so much with all three of the kiddos over the weekend. We pretty much love everything about Charlotte: the name, the city, the restaurants, the weather, the beautiful houses, the memories we have there. We had such a good time...

Keller turned 3 months old a few days prior to this trip so we had a little photo shoot of course. Although it's unnerving seeing myself in so many of these pictures, I've realized how important it is to be in photos with my family. I want them to be able to remember me and the good times we had.

He is so dashing! =)

He has the absolute best cheeks for kissing...I try to kiss him all day because we both love it.

I love you, Keller Reagan! You make my days wonderful!
..............................
We ate dinner out at P.F. Changs...

...it was heaven. The whole thing.

We gushed and oohed and ahhed over Keller like he was our first baby. This is important to me. I don't want the wonderment of each child the Lord sends our way to ever get old. Each one is so very special and I want our children to feel that way.

We visited Paper Source...

....and I was still in heaven...
{Although, I really should've worn a belt with that skirt.}

I could've easily spent a hundred bucks there, but I refrained and only bought a few things off of clearance.

I loved the saying in their store front window.

On our way home, we went out of the way a little and visited Bebe Gallini's at my friend Jill's suggestion...

...it was so worth it! I received inspiration galore and again could've easily dropped a couple hundred there. Their furniture was my favorite part. Lots of crystal knobs, peeling paint, rusty wire, and flowers. They had a section of fabric samples and I felt like fainting. Their prices weren't bad either! But one of the nice things about flying, you can't take much home with you. {Although Steven did have to buy an extra suitcase for the way back. But don't tell him I told you. =)}

I didn't get permission to take photos of the beautiful products inside, but you can read more about this unique place here.
....................................................

Goodbye, sweet city! Till next time...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2011 at 9:46 PM , Blogger kaitlin said...

Your son has some great hair. ;) And I love your shirt with the ruffle on the collar! You look beautiful, Em!

 
At May 22, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Mary Beth // Annapolis said...

Awww....thanks! His hair is out of control! =)

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home