This Page

has been moved to new address

Kiawah Island: Family Pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Kiawah Island: Family Pictures

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kiawah Island: Family Pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Kiawah Island: Family Pictures

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kiawah Island: Family Pictures

While the babies are sleeping, (and I'm finally sitting down to eat my salad for lunch) I wanted to share the family photos we were able to get while we were gone. I was so grateful to be able to get a few to document this season of our lives. They are not flawless with children perfectly posed, smiles plastered dutifully on our faces, hair all in place, and my baby weight completely shredded, but they are us. An imperfect little family. =) And I love them.

You can see which child we were having trouble with!

and this...

is when we decided we had had enough.
...............................

This one is the best we got and my personal favorite. We are natural. Emma and Shiloh are not looking, but you can still see their beautiful faces. Keller is sucking on his fingers, which perfectly depicts what he does all the time. Steven and I each have a child in our arms. The wind is blowing our hair every whichaway, but I love that you can see that it was windy. Yes. I'm very perfectly pleased with it.

If you don't take the time to get family photos done because of the stress and hassle, I encourage you to go for it! It may not be perfect, but you will capture the most important elements of your family at that time. And I guarantee you will be able to laugh at the imperfection later down the road. =)

Thank you, Jenny, for photographing our difficult family!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 18, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger J. said...

You have an adorable family. Love these pics.

 
At May 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Mary Beth // Annapolis said...

Thanks, Jerrica! I always think that about your family too whenever I see your pictures.

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home