This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Recap

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: A Little Recap

This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Recap

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: A Little Recap

Friday, June 3, 2011

A Little Recap

Our week was busy {as always}. I think every day I wake up that maybe somehow today will be different.
But it never is.
There's still more laundry to do,
more dishes needing washed, more ironing needing ironed
{which I always say I will, but never do}, more meals to cook,
more friends to keep up with, more time needing spent with my Father in heaven,
more online stuff to catch up on, more phone calls needing called to my family,
more schoolwork needing done with the girlies, more diapers needing changed, more potty training needing trained, more books needing to be read,
more snuggles and kisses with all the kiddos, more running that should be run, {but hasn't in quite some time} more dating with my best friend {Stevo}, more sewing projects needing sewn,
more attempts to get the business back up and running.
It looks crazy when I write it all out - and that's not even the half of it!
"Take it a day at a time in your day planner," I tell myself.
God knows my heart. He knows my every need, my every weakness, my every desire.
He meets me and quiets my soul even in the busy days I find myself in.
He can balance it all out.
He can keep me calm. He can make this season fruitful for the kingdom.
And He does.

If I look. I see...
...He's making fruit.
..................
We celebrated Memorial Day with just our little family and it was so nice. Tuesday rolled around and swim lessons at the YMCA were our first stop in the morning...
...and this is as far as we got. You see those fingers? If they're in her mouth...uh...not good. I forced her to dip her toes in and I was greeted with protests and cries and howls. So I thought I ought not to force the issue when I had 2 other babies needing my attention in the stroller and every other mother's eyes upon us.

She swims great in our pool here at the apartments with her floaties on her arms,
so I think we'll just teach her ourselves.

Dear YMCA, Please be so kind as to give me my money back! I have several things on my mind that I could use it for.

Anyone else thinking...fabric store? or new lense? or trip back to the Wright's farm in Missouri?

Wednesday came and went with our morning spent at the pool. A full afternoon of cooking and freezing meals. And church in the evening.

Thursday brought a new Bible Study in the morning. (So glad I decided to sign up and do it!) Normal housework to race around and get done at naptime, and a little friend over for the evening.
Friday we spent with friends at the pool (Envisioning us as little brown indians yet?) We went on a family date to Starbucks at Utica Square after Daddy-o got home from work. The girls thought they were so hip with their delicate paper bags and honkin-overpriced-rice-crispy-treats. My coconut mocha is even more overpriced than the rice krispy treats. The only way I could enjoy it? F-R-E-E!!!
Emma Claire said as we were leaving to go walk around the square...
"Daddy? We are berry happy!"

And that makes the crazy days all so worth it. :-)

Life will not calm down anytime soon. So, we're going to embrace it in all it's glory.
Life's too short to waste.

Bring on the fruit Lord!

And the secret is...

...it is awesome! :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home