This Page

has been moved to new address

The Lovelies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: The Lovelies

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Lovelies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: The Lovelies

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Lovelies

This is the first month God's helped me get it together enough to freeze a TON of meals ahead so I don't have go into a panic attack over what to make for dinner every afternoon when 4pm rolls around. {It's not always that bad. I would just rather bake.}
I'm trying some new recipes that are proving themselves worthy of my time {Thank you, Jessica!} Steven gave me rave reviews on the Peanut Butter Pork Roast. Keller helped me cook one afternoon during naptime and I couldn't resist snapping a few photos of his delicious chub...
It didn't take him long to fall asleep...
...but I love having him near me.
I love getting to spend time with him and talk baby talk for a while when no one is around but just the two of us. His eyes light up and a smile spreads across his whole face.
He and I have such a bond and it's just lovely.
I know these days pass all too quickly. So, I'm trying my best to savor them amidst all the busyness. Every month seems to pass quicker than the one before and I want to yell, "Stop! I'm not ready!" Yet it happens. And I know my Lord hears me when I cry to Him for help.

Help in savoring the moments. Help in meeting my husband and children's needs.

And He is just the loveliest of all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home