This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Baby Things: A Little Handmade Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Sweet Baby Things: A Little Handmade Love

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Baby Things: A Little Handmade Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Sweet Baby Things: A Little Handmade Love

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sweet Baby Things: A Little Handmade Love

Lots of new babies being born these days, which means lots of happy crafting for me. :-) It has been such a blessing to me to pour out my creative itch on all the little ones joining our world. I adore babies - have you noticed? So, they are my favorite people to create for. I've been playing around/experimenting with different fabrics for burp cloths.


These were made from combinations of linen, terry cloth, minky, matelasse, and flannel.


Found some white minky in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby.

Spring/Summer is here so I've traded the wool I have traditionally used for flowers into knits and chiffon...

I put Shiloh to work modeling one of the headbands for me. Awww....not really. She was playing and would give me sweet looks now and then.
The lighting was right and she was in a good mood...so I got some good ones.

Nice sweet potato leftovers from dinner on her cheeks.

What a face! She's so ornery!

Ahhh...how I do love this crazy girl!

And a little something for me!
I added this rosette I made of chiffon {leftover from my wedding dress alterations} to a J. Crew necklace I bought for $10 at the outlets in MO. It could use a couple more, but this'll do for now.

P.S. In case you're wondering, I do not normally have time to sit around a play with my camera like this. Nap time went unusually long today and I ran out of glue sticks in the middle of my allotted crafting time, so I decided to get some still life photographs of stuff I've gotten done in the past few weeks. So fun! {And much easier than getting shots of fast-moving children.}

Happy crafting ladies!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 7, 2011 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Barbara H. said...

So pretty! And such a sweet-faced model.

Love that burp cloth -- I've developed a love for chocolate brown.

 
At June 8, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Tamara said...

You are so talented! Love all of your work!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Mary Beth // Annapolis said...

Thank you both! It is so much fun for me!

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home