This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Tour {The Living Room}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: A Little Tour {The Living Room}

This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Tour {The Living Room}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: A Little Tour {The Living Room}

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Little Tour {The Living Room}


You enter our Living Room as soon as you walk through the front door. To the right is a small closet with which we've stuffed with jackets, scarves, hats, a fish tank, consignment items, pool toys, things needing to be mailed, and the vacuum cleaner.
Not bad for a closet you could barely fit into yourself!
Right outside of the closet hangs my favorite piece of decor I own: Anthropologie "COATS" rack. Found on clearance and promptly purchased while shopping on our honeymoon.
I hang our diaper bag there so I can grab it as we're walking out the door. {And yes - it still has Emma Claire's initials embroidered even though we use it for Keller now. But I honestly don't think anyone notices. If you did, don't tell me because I would rather live in denial. :-)} I hang things I need to return in bags so I'll remember to take those with me as well. {Although, somehow I'm weeks behind on returning things!}
To the left as you walk in is the piano. I store the girls' school charts behind the piano. Underneath of the bench, I store piano books in a wire basket I found in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby.
And this jogging stroller is a life saver for me, although there is really no good place to put it. It, like the ironing board, drifts from one room to the next until I get sick of bumping into it or seeing it out.
It holds all of our pool toys and towels. I have figured out that this is the best way to get to the pool as smoothly as possible while wrangling the three little ducklings. Keller's car seat clips into this stroller too {Thanks, Jill!} and he takes naps in it sometimes. SO multifunctional...and I'm all about that. :-)

And that's the living room!
Two more rooms to go and then we're done...I'm determined to tie up the loose ends for the girls' room now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home