This Page

has been moved to new address

Bibs: I Request Your Feedback

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Bibs: I Request Your Feedback

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bibs: I Request Your Feedback

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Bibs: I Request Your Feedback

Friday, October 21, 2011

Bibs: I Request Your Feedback

Two out of the three of my babies have been world champion spitters.  
{Thank you, Shiloh for giving me a break on this one!} 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keller has been wearing bibs from the first week he was born.  
{Basically from the moment my milk came in, not that you all wanted to know that.}  
I made a decision early on that if he was to wear them constantly he needed some personalized bibs to accentuate his already good looks.


 What do you think?


Is he not the cutest thing???


{Dear God,
             I love my girls, but I'm totally ok with boys from here on out. :-)}


I'm toying with the idea of slowly starting back into selling my handmade items with these cute bibs.  They are made from soft flannel and terry cloth with a strong velcro closure on the back.

What do y'all think?  

Do you think these would make a sweet gift for someone or your own good lookin' little one?

I need your feedback!!!

P.S. Thanks for all the comment and email lovin' with my latest projects and fall celebrations.  I have more fall goodness coming next week...so stay tuned.  I will keep you full to the brim with my fall talk as long as you want it.  :-)  As you know, I never grow weary of the season.

4 Comments:

At October 21, 2011 at 4:14 PM , Anonymous Barbara H. said...

Yes, I do think they would make great gifts. Go for it!

 
At October 22, 2011 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think they would make great gifts! Your little guy is adorable :)

 
At October 22, 2011 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the bibs! Can I get some?? ;o)

 
At October 23, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Adorable bib! Beautiful baby! Karis saw his picture and asked if it was Asher =)

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home