This Page

has been moved to new address

St. Louis

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: St. Louis

This Page

has been moved to new address

St. Louis

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: St. Louis

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

St. Louis


I'm going back in time just for a few days because I wanted to blog about some of our special memories on our trip.  As much as I tell myself I'll sit down and work on our scrapbooks, it hasn't happened in about 2 years.  SO, thank God for blogging.  Amen?!

We left the day after Thanksgiving and the drive took us 16.5 hours.  Really not bad for having three little ones.  They were good as gold and I couldn't have been happier with how things went.  I am so thankful to God for their flexible little hearts. :-)


We took our "big" rest stop in St. Louis because we wanted to get some sight seeing and dinner in while there.  The timing was perfect and the lighting beautiful.


One of my favorite pictures...unedited...taken while sitting in the van at a red light.


The kids were in heaven -- climbing those stairs and running in the grass was just the medicine they needed after car seats all day.


As you can see, Shiloh was just a little ticked that we made her pause for pictures.



They sat remarkably still for these sibling photos.  Aren't they lovely?  


 12 hours in the car at this point and still happy as ever.  That's my kids!!! 
{We are trying to remember the positive after the episodes in JoAnn's today.}


We got to witness this engagement.  So sweet!  That man stood out there under the arch for what seemed like endless minutes, waiting for his girlfriend to arrive.  


Meanwhile, my girls kept running up dangerously close to his candles...I'm positive they were trying to swipe a few of his goods.  I've never been so thankful for that girlfriend...when she finally showed up.

She said yes by the way.


 We finished up with Taco Bell for dinner.  Is that a romantic ending or what?


P.S. When we go back I'm kidnapping Steven and hoisting him on that river boat for a little cruise by moonlight.  Now that's romance.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home