This Page

has been moved to new address

Guest Posting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Guest Posting

This Page

has been moved to new address

Guest Posting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Guest Posting

Friday, November 11, 2011

Guest Posting


Gosh am I looking forward to the weekend...and vacation.  Steven has close to 2 weeks off beginning next Tuesday and I am ready to PARTY.  We're doing some traveling and I'm planning on bringing lots of projects with me to work on...for fun.  Anybody else do that on their vacation or is it just me?





Speaking of projects, I've had a lot in the works lately, but want to see what I've been pouring my creative energy into this week???  I'm guest posting over HERE today.  
Go check it out and show Courtney some love!!!

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Anonymous Barbara H. said...

Do you read Emily's blog? She had some great ideas for traveling with little ones.

I didn't realize you had two blogs going.

Have fun on your trip!

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home