This Page

has been moved to new address

Time Warp

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Time Warp

This Page

has been moved to new address

Time Warp

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Time Warp

Friday, October 28, 2011

Time Warp

I was loading these photos from our Pumpkin Patch Rendezvous {we're kinda hooked on patches these days} and what do you know?  I came across pictures of the girls {pre Keller} last year at the exact same time of year.  It was sad and so fun to see how much they've changed in just a year...and how vastly different our life is a mere 12 months later too.  

Here's my Emma girl this year...


And this was last year at an orchard in North Carolina...  


No offense Oklahoma, but North Carolina has got you beat on orchards and pumpkin patches,
but not on sunrises.  So I'd say you 2 are about even.


She is looking so much older to me.  Gotten a lot taller this fall and her hair is staying long...except for a little hair cut she gave herself during nap time the other day.  Don't even get me started!

She is still just beautiful.  I have started envisioning her as a woman someday and it scares the jeebies out of me.  What a responsibility to raise an independent, mature, and educated woman who hopefully loves the Lord. 


And then there's Shiloh. :-)  
She's gotten taller but man her energy has sure not worn off...still waiting on that one.


And there she is last year...just playing away with a dangerous knife-like stick.  Typical.  
Gosh I love that crazy girl!


Now here's the 2 of them together last year...


They hadn't figured out how to fight yet.  


And they look like they still haven't figured out how to fight yet in this photo above.  But let me tell you there was a war going on over that 50-cent bag of feed.  And that poor lamb looks likes he's about to shave his eyeball out in frustration.  "Give me some food already!"


Then there are tender moments like these...


...and you just fall in love with them all over again...



We played with good friends...


...and of course came home with some of these...




I can NOT say "no" to this child. :-(




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2011 at 6:22 PM , Anonymous krwk13 said...

They look so much older just since April.... I love Emma's coat!

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home