This Page

has been moved to new address

Sneak Peak

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Sneak Peak

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sneak Peak

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Sneak Peak

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sneak Peak

I have a trunk full of groceries and the sun hasn't come up yet.  I have a sink full of dishes and the kids aren't awake yet.  I have a couch full of laundry and my husband hasn't left for work yet.  Yet I sit here blogging.  What is wrong with me?!

But I guess I like it.  I guess I like you people.  I guess I like leaving mundane stuff behind for a few stolen minutes to type things out here and express myself through words and photography.

Is that weird?  Like nerdy?  Even if it is, I'm-a-gonna-keep-doin-it.

So, considering the fact, I need to unload groceries, fold my laundry, do the dishes, kiss my husband off to work, feed the starving children their breakfast and get everybody ready for the pumpkin patch by 9:15am, I do not have a tutorial for you today like I planned.  It's more like a sneak peak.  And the tutorial and reveal of my fireplace will come tomorrow or this afternoon...depending on how the pumpkin patch morning goes.  My kids are fickle.  And I'm fickle.

So here are the sneak peaks from the last few days of what I like to call my "nap time nesting"...







Be back tomorrow!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first read the heading.. I thought it said fireplace peanut.... I thought this is going to good! It still turned out nice, but made more sense when I re-read the heading!! Melanie

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home