This Page

has been moved to new address

Halloween

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Halloween

This Page

has been moved to new address

Halloween

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for His pleasure: Halloween

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We never celebrated Halloween growing up.  It was taboo where we came from.  Maybe I'm growing lackadaisical in my "old age", {I laugh as I write that , since I'm only 23} but really?  
What's the big deal?

Our community group from church put on an outreach for the neighborhood and a bunch of us brought crockpots full of chili, candy, bottled water, and glow-in-the-dark bracelets to hand out.   

Steven helped get this production going on a white sheet for the kiddos...


Emma Claire was in heaven.


She was also HYper.  So no great photos...but Shiloh was cracking me up.  She just lived her part in being a lion for the night.   And it was seriously perfect for her.


Makin friends...


And Keller took his role as a UPS man very seriously.



My three munchkins.


Oh Shiloh!  Why do you have to make photos so impossible?

We did not trick or treat.
Can you imagine my kids on sugar?!  




































Our little family -- livin it up in Tulsa.




4 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww!! They are SO cute!! (Oh, and the chili was awesome...thanks!!)

 
At November 1, 2011 at 11:55 AM , Anonymous Barbara H. said...

Very cute! It's neat to have an gathering and outreach like that. When I was a young mom churches wouldn't do that, but I think they help celebrate in a good way. I think the generation just before mine spent too much time being "against" everything and not enough time thinking about how some of these practices could be redeemed.

 
At November 1, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

their costumes are so adorable. Love the photos. :O)

 
At November 2, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Jordan Boesch said...

We never celebrated either but I'm with you: "What's the big deal?" My kids had so much fun dressing up as cowboys and we didn't trick or treat, but we had a fun party with Grandma and Grandpa and great-grandma and all their uncles.

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

<< Home